COMPLETE PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM (CPP)
Through a variety of seminars and training modules, each focusing on a different area of professional growth, the Complete Professional Program strives to produce graduates who are:
Students who successfully complete at least four of the program's core modules and post an approved résumé in the Fogelman Internship Network (FIN) are awarded the Complete Professional Program certificate, as well as a CPP lapel pin and set of custom business cards, at a special recognition ceremony. Employers value the CPP designation because they know participants have invested in vital skills that contribute to their success, ultimately setting them apart in today's demanding job market.
CORE Training Modules:
TARGETED Training Modules:
- Accounting Careers of Tomorrow
- Futures in Finance
- Moving into Management
- Technology Careers In Business
- World Class Logistics
- Against All Odds Luncheon
- Women in Action
- Development in the Classroom (part of curriculum in core MGMT, MIS, and MKTG classes)
- 4Cs Lecture Series: Communication, Creativity, Critical Thinking, and Control)
- Know Good—Do Good—Thrive (offered during selected core classes)
To view a schedule of upcoming events, click here .
Access our CPP Online Registration System to register for many of these opportunities.
For additional information about these programs, visit FCB 274 or email email@example.com.