| Application Deadlines
- M.S./Ph.D. Clinical Psychology - December 5 (Interview Day 2/13/2015)
- M.S./Ph.D. Experimental Psychology* - January 15
- M.S./Ph.D. School Psychology - February 1
- M.S. General Psychology - May 1
- M.A./Ed.S. School Psychology - June 15
All programs admit for the following Fall semester only.
*Please note that the Industrial/Organizational program is not currently accepting
THERE ARE TWO STEPS TO APPLY (1. Apply to the University of Memphis Graduate School; 2. Apply to the Department
BOTH STEPS MUST BE COMPLETED FOR AN APPLICATION TO BE FULLY REVIEWED
Step 1: Apply to the University of Memphis Graduate School:
Click on “Apply Now” button in the left column to view deadline dates and to go to the Graduate School
You will need to:
- Complete the appropriate Graduate School Application.
- Send non-refundable fee ($35 domestic, $60 international), official transcripts, and
official test scores – GRE (Verbal, Quantitative, Analytic; TOEFL if applicable)
Office of Graduate Admissions
The University of Memphis
101 Wilder Tower
Memphis, TN 38152-3370
Step 2: Apply to the Department of Psychology
Click on “Psychology Graduate Programs Application” button in the left column to access the Department of Psychology Graduate Programs
You will need to:
- Be ready with e-mail addresses for three recommenders. E-mails are sent to three
recommenders that the applicant has listed on the online application. Letters will be accepted up to 10 days after the application deadline.
- Be ready to report your GPA and GRE scores.
- Complete the online application.
*** Again, both steps (University and Department) must be completed and all material received for an application to fully reviewed. ***
Please direct questions to Dr. Robert Cohen, 901.678.4679; firstname.lastname@example.org