Faculty in Department of Psychology
- Dr. William O. Dwyer | Dr. Dwyer is interested in industrial and organizational training, productivity
management, and organizational change.
Faculty in Department of Management
- Dr. Robert R. Taylor | Management | Practicing I-O Psychologist
- Dr. David G. Allen | Management | Practicing I-O Psychologist | Website |: Interests in recruiting and human resources
- Dr. Rabi S. Bhagat | Management | Practicing I-O Psychologist
- Dr. Charles A. Pierce | Management | Practicing I-O Psychologist | Website |: His primary research interests are workplace romance, sexual harassment in organizations,
and quantitative methods for estimating interaction effects (e.g., meta-analysis,
moderated multiple regression) in the context of personnel selection.
- Dr. Robert W. Renn | Management | Practicing I-O
Support and Adjunct Faculty
- Dr. Paul Green | Practicing I-O psychologist| Interests in organizational psychology and behavioral
- Dr. Rorie N. Harris | Navy Personnel Research, Studies, & Technology
- Dr. Mark A. Jones | Practicing I-O psychologist. President, Performance Associates. Interests in personnel
research, assessment, criterion development, survey research, and compensation systems.
- Dr. Daniel P. Marshal | Physician | Interests in health maintenance and stress reduction in employment
- Dr. Britt Thomas| Performance Associates | Interests in personnel selection, management development,
job analysis, criterion development, and organizational problem solving.
- Dr. William Townsend| Practicing I-O psychologist | Interests in organization change, compensation, selection,
test validation, surveying, performance evaluation, and training and development.
- Dr. Ginger Whelan: I-O psychologist. | Performance Associates, Inc.