Ph.D., Miami University
M.A., Miami University
B.A., University of Virginia
- Children's Peer Relations
- Peer Status and Popularity
- Friendship Relationships
- Respect and Peer Relations
- Cultural Influences on Peer Relations
- Children's Traditional and Cyber Aggression/Victimization
- Jobe-Shields, L., Cohen, R., Parra, G. P. (2011). Patterns of change in children's loneliness: Trajectories from third to fifth grades. Merrill-Palmer Quarterly, 57, 25-47.
- Kuryluk, A., Cohen, R., & Audley-Piotrowski, S. (2011). The role of respect in the relation of aggression to popularity. Social Development, 20, 703-717.
- Schoffstall, C. L., & Cohen, R. (2011). Cyber aggression: The offline social consequences for online offenders. Social Development, 20, 587-604.
- Olsen, J. Parra, G. R., Cohen, R., Schoffstall, C. L., & Egli, C. J. (2012). Beyond relationship reciprocity: A consideration of varied forms of children's relationships. Personal Relationships, 19, 72-88.
- Jackson, C. L., & Cohen, R. (2012). Childhood victimization: Modeling the relation between classroom victimization, cyber victimization, and psychosocial functioning. Psychology of Popular Media Culture, 1, 254-269.
- Davidson, A. J., Walton, M. D., & Cohen, R. (2013). Patterns of conflict experiences that emerge in peer reports and personal narratives during middle childhood. Journal of Applied Developmental Science, 17, 109-122.
- Zhang, F., You, Z., Fan, C., Gao, C., Cohen, R., Hsueh, Y. & Zhou, Z. (2014). Friendship quality, social preference, proximity prestige, and self-perceived social competence: Interactive influences on children's loneliness. Journal of School Psychology, 52, 511-526.