William O. Dwyer, Ph.D.
Professor Experimental (Industrial, Organizational)
Ph.D., Southern Illinois University-Carbondale
M.A., Southern Illinois University-Carbondale
B.A., The College of Wooster
- Industrial and Organizational Training
- Productivity Management
- Organizational Change
- Burlison, J. D., & Dwyer, W. O. (2013). Risk Screening for ADHD in a College Population: Is there a Relationship with Academic Performance? Journal of Attention Disorders 17(1), 58-63
- Fuller-Killgore, M., Burlison, J. D., & Dwyer, W. O. (2013). Comparison of three ADHD screening instruments in college students of varying cognitive ability. Journal of Attention Disorders, 17(5), 449-454.
- Earnest, D. R., & Dwyer, W. O. (2010). In Their Own Words: An online strategy for increasing stress-coping skills among college freshmen. College Student Journal, 44(4), 313-323.
- Burlison, J. D., Murphy, C. S., & Dwyer, W. O. (2009). An evaluation of the Motivated Strategies for Learning Questionnaire for predicting academic performance in college Students of varying scholastic aptitude. College Student Journal, 43(4), 1313-1323.
- Dula, C. S., Dwyer, W. O., & LeVerne, G. (2007). Policing the drunk driver. A large-scale assessment of law enforcement’s impact on impaired driving. Journal of Safety Research, 38(3).
- Whittam, K. P., Dwyer, W. O., Simpson, P. W., & Leeming, F. C. (2006). Effectiveness of a media campaign to reduce traffic crashes involving young drivers. Journal of Applied Social Psychology. 36(3), 614-628.