Education: B.S. Ed., M.A., Ph.D., Kent State University
- Leadership Biography
- History of School Psychology
- Fagan, T. K. (2013). School psychology. In D. K. Freedheim (Ed.), History of psychology (2nd ed.). Volume 1 in I. B. Weiner (Editor-in-Chief), Handbook of psychology (2nd ed.). (pp. 448-467). New York: Wiley.Fagan, T. K., & Jack, S. (2012). A history of the founding and early development of the Journal of School Psychology, 50, 701-735.
- Price, K. W., Floyd, R. G., Fagan, T. K., & Smithson, K. (2011). Journal article citation classics in school psychology: Analysis of the most cited articles in five school psychology journals. Journal of School Psychology, 49 (6), 649-667.
- Floyd, R. G., Cooley, K. M., Arnett, J. E., Fagan, T. K., Mercer, S. H., & Hingle, C. (2011). An overview and analysis of journal operations, journal publication patterns, and journal impact in school psychology and related fields. Journal of School Psychology, 49(6), 617-647.
- Fagan, T. K. (2010). Putting school psychology training into historical perspective: What’s new? What’s old? In E. Garcia-Vazquez, T. D. Crespi, & C. A. Riccio, (Eds.), Handbook of education, training, and supervision of school psychologists in school and community. Volume I: Foundations of professional practice (pp. 13-31). New York, NY: Taylor and Francis.
- Fagan, T. K. (2009). John Henry Jackson (1922-2008). American Psychologist, 64(1), 49.