Ph.D., University of Georgia
M.A., University of Georgia
B.A., University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- Development of Oral and Silent Reading Fluency
- Assessment of Children with Reading Disabilities
- Literacy Interventions
- *Taylor, C., Meisinger. E. B., & Floyd, R. G. (in press). Disentangling verbal instructions, experimental design, and sample characteristics: Results of cbm-r research. School Psychology Review.
- *Dickens, R. H., & Meisinger, E. B. (in press). Examining the effects of skill level and reading modality on reading comprehension. Reading Psychology.
- *Price, K. W., Meisinger, E. B., D'Mello, S., & Louwerse, M. M. (in press). The contributions of oral and silent reading fluency to reading comprehension. Reading Psychology.
- *Taylor, C. T., Meisinger, E. B., & Floyd, R. G. (2013). Variations in directions and overt timing on oral reading accuracy, fluency, and prosody. School Psychology Review, 42, 437-447.
- Benjamin, R. G., Schwanenflugel, P. J., Meisinger, E. B., Groff, C., Kuhn, M., & Steiner, L. (2013). A spectrographically grounded scale for evaluating reading expressiveness. Reading Research Quarterly, 48, 105-133.
- Floyd, R. G., Meisinger, E. B., Gregg, N., Keith, T. Z. (2012). An explanation of reading comprehension across development using models from catell–horn–carroll theory: Support for integrative models of reading. Psychology in the Schools, 48, 725-743.
- *Price, K. W., Meisinger, E. B., *D'Mello, S., & Louwerse, M. M. (2012). Silent reading fluency using underlining: Evidence for an alternative method of assessment. Psychology in the Schools, 49, 606-618. Kuhn, M., Schwanenflugel, P. J., & Meisinger, E. B. (2010). Aligning theory and assessment of reading fluency: Automaticity, prosody, and the definitions of fluency. Reading Research Quarterly, 45, 230-251.
- Meisinger, E. B., Bloom, J. S., & Hynd, G. W. (2010). Reading fluency: Implications for the assessment of children with reading disabilities. Annals of Dyslexia, 60, 1-17.
- Meisinger, E. B., Bradley, B. A., Schwanenflugel, P. J., & Kuhn, M. (2010). Teachers' perceptions of word callers and related literacy concepts. School Psychology Review, 39, 54-68.