Andrew W. Meyers, Ph.D.
Interim Vice President for Research and Executive Director, University of Memphis Research Foundation
Ph.D., Pennsylvania State
M.A., Pennsylvania State
B.A., University of Rochester
- Assessment and Treatment of Problem Gambling Behavior and Other Addictive and Impulsive Behaviors
- Health Promotion
- Whelan, J. P., Steenbergh, T. A. & Meyers, A. W. (2007). Problem and pathological gambling. Cambridge, MA: Hogrefe & Huber.
- Floyd, K. Whelan, J. P., & Meyers, A. W. (2006). Use of warning messages to modify gambling beliefs and behavior in a laboratory investigation. Psychology of Addictive Behaviors, 20, 69-74.
- Weinstock, J., Whelan, J. P., Meyers, A. W., & Watson, J. (2007). Gambling behavior of student-athletes and a student cohort: What are the odds. Journal of Gambling Studies, 23, 13-24.
- Wickwire, E., Whelan, J. P., Meyers, A. W., & Murray, D. M. (2007). Environmental correlates of gambling behavior in urban adolescents. Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology, 35, 179-190.
- Lipinski, D., Whelan J. P., & Meyers, A. W. (in press). Treatment of pathological gambling using guided self-change approach. Clinical Case Studies