Robert A. Neimeyer, Ph.D.
Professor Clinical (Psychotherapy)
Ph.D., University of Nebraska
B.A., University of Florida
- Psychotherapy Process and Outcome
- Psychology of Grief and Loss
- Constructivist Psychology
- Depression and Suicide
- Neimeyer, R. A., Baldwin, S. & Gillies, J. (2006). Continuing bonds and reconstructing Meaning: Mitigating complications in bereavement. Death Studies, 715-738.
- Neimeyer, R. A. (2006). Complicated grief and the reconstruction of meaning: Conceptual and empirical contributions to a cognitive-constructivist model. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 13, 141-145.
- Neimeyer, R. A. (2006). Re-storying loss: Fostering growth in the posttraumatic narrative. In L. Calhoun and R. Tedeschi (Eds.), Handbook of posttraumatic growth: Research and practice (pp. 68-80). Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum.
- Neimeyer, R. A. (2006). Narrating the dialogical self: Toward an expanded toolbox for the counselling psychologist. Counseling Psychology Quarterly, 19, 105-120.