Ph.D., University of Memphis
M.A., Florida State
- Smoking Cessation
- Tobacco Prevention Programs
- Quantitative Review Methodology
Recent Publications (*denotes a mentored student author)
- *Kahalley, L. S., Robinson, L. A., Tyc, V. L., Hudson, M. M., Leisenring, W., Stratton, K., Zeltzer, L., Mertens, A. C., Robison, L. L., Hinds, P. S. (2012). Risk factors for smoking among adolescent survivors of childhood cancer: a report from the childhood cancer survivor study. Pediatric Blood and Cancer.
- *Hum, A. M., Robinson, L. A., Jackson, A. A., & Ali, K. S. (2011). Physician communication about smoking and tobacco use. Pediatrics, 127(6): e1368-74.
- *Kahalley, L. S., Robinson, L. A., Tyc, V. L., Hudson, M. M., Leisenring, W., Stratton, K., Zeltzer, L., Mertens, A. C., Robison, L. L., Hinds, P. S. (2010). Attentional and executive dysfunction as predictors of smoking within the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study Cohort. Nicotine and Tobacco Research, 12, 344-354.
- *Dalton, W. T., III, Klesges, L. M., Henderson, L., Somes, G., Robinson, L., & Johnson, K. C. (2010). Gender, smoking status and risk behavior attitudes explain adolescents' patterns of nicotine replacement therapy use. Addictive Behaviors, 35, 147-151.
- *Throckmorton-Belzer, L., Tyc, V. L., Robinson, L., Klosky, J. L., Lensing, S., & Booth, A. (2009). Anti-smoking communication to preadolescents with and without a cancer diagnosis: Parents and healthcare providers as important communicators. Children's Health Care, 38(4), 283-300.
- Robinson, L. A., Emmons, K. M., Moolchan, E. T., & Ostroff, J. S. (2008). Developing smoking cessation programs for chronically ill teens: Lessons learned from research with healthy adolescent smokers. Journal of Pediatric Psychology, 33, 133-144. (Invited for special issue)