Ph.D., University of Memphis
M.A., Florida State
- Smoking Cessation
- Tobacco Prevention Programs
- Quantitative Review Methodology
- Robinson, L. A., Murray, D. M., Alfano, C. M., Zbikowski, S. M., Blitstein, J. L., & Klesges, R. C. (2006). Ethnic Differences in Predictors of Adolescent Smoking Onset and Escalation: A Longitudinal Study from Seventh to Twelfth Grade. Nicotine and Tobacco Research, 8, 297-307.
- Robinson, L. A., Dalton, W. T., & Nicholson, L. M. (2006). Changes in Adolescents’ Sources of Cigarettes. Journal of Adolescent Health, 39, 831-837.
- Robinson, L. A., Ali, K. S., Howell, C. R., & Riedel, B. W. (2007). Adolescent evaluations of smoking cessation program components: What gets their attention? Poster presented at the Society for Research on Nicotine and Tobacco Thirteenth Annual Meeting, Austin, TX.
- Robinson, L. A., Howell, C. R., Cummings, C. B., & Ali, K. S. (2007). Religious prohibitions against smoking, ethnicity, and the odds of tobacco use among adolescents. Poster presented at the Society for Research on Nicotine and Tobacco Thirteenth Annual Meeting, Austin, TX.