Preparing for your Advising Appointment
- Review materials from last advising appointment
- Plan out the courses you intend to take in future semesters
- Consult the Undergraduate Catalog
- Use the Advising Planning Worksheet (see below) to plan your class schedule and bring it with you to your advising appointment or send it by fax if you will have a phone, Skype, or email appointment
- Schedule an Advising Appointment: Login to https://memphis.campus.eab.com and click the blue "Schedule an Appointment" button.
If you have special circumstances such as transfer hours or credit preceding 1988, please contact us in advance to make sure we have all of your college credit.
Here are several resources to help you plan your degree.
- B.A Degree Requirements
- requirements to complete B.A. degree
- Advising Planning Worksheet
- Worksheet for planning class schedule for upcoming semester
- B.A. degree career options
- List of possible careers for students with a B.A. degree in psychology
- Psychology course descriptions
- Psychology course descriptions and their prerequisites
- 4 Year plan
- Suggested course enrollment by semester to complete degree
- AP Credit Table
- The University of Memphis Guidelines for Advanced Placement credit