Fall 2017 Final Exams
The semester's final exam schedule follows. Please be aware of these final exams rules and guidelines:
- Attendance is compulsory.
- Exams for Full Term classes that meet at a time not included in the schedule below should be given at a time as close to the regular class time as possible.
- Faculty teaching classes at non-standard times that overlap the exams for classes offered at standard times must make alternative arrangements with students who have conflicts. The department chair should approve these arrangements.
- No exam period, as scheduled below, may be changed without the written permission of the department chair and the college dean.
- Common final exams are given for certain courses and are noted in the Class Schedule Search.
Full Term Exams
- Study Day: Thursday, December 7
- Exam Period: Friday, December 8 - Thursday, December 14
- Exam Schedule:
If your class meets: Then your final exam will be: MWF, 6:50a W, Dec 13, 7:00 - 9:00a MWF, 8:00a F, Dec 8, 8:00 - 10:00a MWF, 9:10a F, Dec 8, 10:30a - 12:30p MWF, 10:20a M, Dec 11, 8:00 - 10:00a MWF, 11:30a M, Dec 11, 10:30a - 12:30p
MW, 12:40p W, Dec 13, 10:00a - 12noon MW, 2:20p W, Dec 13, 1:00 - 3:00p MW, 5:30p W, Dec 13, 5:30 - 7:30p MW, 7:10p M, Dec 11, 7:00 - 9:00p MW, 8:50p W, Dec 13, 8:00 - 10:00p
TR, 8:00a T, Dec 12, 8:00 - 10:00a TR, 9:40a T, Dec 12, 10:30a - 12:30p TR, 11:20a R, Dec 14, 8:00 - 10:00a TR, 1:00p R, Dec 14, 10:30a - 12:30p TR, 2:40p T, Dec 12, 1:00 - 3:00p TR, 5:30p R, Dec 14, 5:30 - 7:30p TR, 7:10p T, Dec 12, 7:00 - 9:00p TR, 8:50p R, Dec 14, 8:00 - 10:00p
S, 9:00a S, Dec 9, 9:00 - 11:00a S, 1:00p S, Dec 9, 1:00 - 3:00p U, 1:00p U, Dec 10, 1:00 - 3:00p
TN E-CAMPUS Part of Term Exams
- Consult your course syllabus.
1st Half Part of Term Exams
- October 13 or the course's last meeting day.
2nd Half Part of Term Exams
- December 6 or the course's last meeting day.