Hospitality and Resort Management
- OV = Course OVERLOADs exceeding maximum hours allowed during a term or part of term.
- 25 = Undergraduate course OVERLOADs exceeding 25 hours during a term/part.
- AD = ADDs after the last official date to add.
- WD = WITHDRAWAL after the last official date to withdraw.
- RG = REGISTRATION after the last official date to register.
- RT = RETROACTIVE approval of adds, withdrawals, and/or registrations after term is complete.
Peggy Callahan - OV / 25 / AD / WD / RG / RT
Radesh Palakurthi - OV / 25 / AD / WD / RG / RT
Radesh Palakurthi - OV / AD / WD / RG / RT