Prepare for Registration - Term Year
For testing purposes, the Spring 2018 listings may appear as a selection in Look Up Classes. However, these listings are not complete and should not be used for schedule planning purposes at this time.
View Class Listings, Registration, Financial Aid, and Fee Payment Information on the web by logging into the myMemphis portal.
Check the Group Announcements channel in the myMemphis portal and your University of Memphis e-mail regularly for important new information.
For complete information about the registration process, visit Register for Classes.
Take these steps for a successful registration:
- Check the Spring 2018 Dates and Deadlines calendar for your earliest November registration date.
- Check your Registration Status screen in Student Self Service for holds prior to your registration time.
- See your advisor in advance of your registration date. Visit Academic Advising.
- Register as early as possible for best course selection.
- Pay on time to avoid deletion of your classes and late payment penalties.
- Check your UofM email regularly for important notices.
- Visit Register for Classes or call 901.678.2810 for registration help.
- Contact the University's Financial Aid Office for information on filing the FAFSA.
- Revised: 10/16/2017