University of Memphis - Students
Grade Changes

If you believe that your instructor recorded or calculated your grade incorrectly, contact your instructor. If the instructor agrees that the grade is incorrect, he or she will authorize a grade change. Authorized grade changes are submitted to, and processed by, Records Analysis in the Registrar's Office.

If your instructor does not agree to change the grade, you can pursue an appeal. Refer to the grade appeal procedure in your catalog:






  Grade Links

   Grade Change Procedure
   Grading Scale & GPA
   Request Term Grade Report
   Official Grades
   Unofficial Grades 




Text Only | Print | Got a Question? Ask TOM | Contact Us | Memphis, TN 38152 | 901/678-2000 | Copyright 2015 University of Memphis | Important Notice | Last Updated: 
Admissions | Financial Aid | Registrar | Scholarships
Office of the Registrar | 003 Wilder Tower | Memphis, TN 38152-3520 | Ph: 901.678.2810 | Fx: 901.678.5757
Last Updated: 12/3/14