For release: April 1, 2010
For press information, contact Gabrielle Maxey, 901/678-2843
Registration for summer and fall 2010 classes at the University of Memphis will begin Monday, April 5.
Information for summer school is available online at www.memphis.edu/summer. The site provides links to admissions, class schedules, and the registration process,
as well as information about first-time students, multiple class sites ,and online
For complete information about the enrollment process, including calendars of important
dates and deadlines, class offerings, financial aid, advising, and fee payment, visit
the online Web Registration Center at www.memphis.edu/registrar/student/register
The University offers students these tips for successful registration:
• See an adviser in advance of registration.
• Register as early as possible for the best course selection.
• Submit financial aid documents in a timely fashion.
• Pay fees on time to avoid deletion of classes and payment penalties.
• Check your email regularly for important notices.
The U of M offers courses in more than 30 departments in 10 colleges and schools.
For help, call the Web Registration Center at 901-678-2810.
First-time freshman also should contact the Recruitment and Orientation Services office
at 901-678-2169 or 800-669-2678.