For release: March 25, 2008
For press information, contact Gabrielle Maxey
Registration for summer 2008 classes at the University of Memphis will begin Monday,
April 7. Links to admissions, class schedules, and the registration process, as well
as information about tuition, multiple class sites, and online courses, are available
online at www.memphis.edu/summer
For complete information about the enrollment process, including calendars of important
dates and deadlines and information about admissions and advising, visit the Web Registration
Center at www.enrollment.memphis.edu/registrar/r_center
The University offers students these tips for a successful registration:
• See an advisor in advance of registration.
• Register as early as possible for the best course selection.
• Submit financial aid documents in a timely fashion.
• Pay fees on time to avoid deletion of classes and payment penalties.
• Check your email regularly for important notices.
The U of M offers more than 1,000 courses in more than 30 departments in eight colleges
For help, call the Web Registration Center at 901-678-2810.
First-time freshman who plan to enter the University during the summer semester instead
of the fall may also contact the Recruitment office at 901-678-2169.