The Emerging Leaders Learning Community (http:www.memphis.edu/leadersship_programs) is for those who want to develop strong leadership skills and provide service in
the community. These students participate in our Emerging Leaders programs and work
closely with faculty, staff and student leaders. The program includes:
- High-quality activities to enhance your discovery of service and learning
- Opportunities to explore the Memphis community through speakers, participate in service
projects and community leader shadowing
- Opportunities to plan and participate in an off-campus experiential trip to explore
concepts of leadership and service.
- Interact with leaders and explore leadership/service opportunities in the Memphis
- Interaction with faculty outside of the classroom
- Opportunities to connect with a local community organization and commit to a long-term
(academic school year) service project
- Programs to discuss leadership roles, philosophies, and interests as emerging leaders.
For more information on how to apply for the Emerging Leaders Program, please contact
Justin Lawhead at firstname.lastname@example.org or 901-678-2093.