OFFICE OF SPONSORED PROGRAMS Forums
- "Proposal Planning: Tips on How to Avoid Common Complications" - September 2, 2015
- "Uniform Guidance: The Challenges of Implementation" - National Council of University Research Administrators Webcast - June 17, 2015.
- "Non-financial Post-award Management" - May 6, 2015.
- "Allowable Costs, Direct Charges, and F&A Charges" - April 1, 2015.
- "Contract, Consultant, Subaward, MOU Uniform Guide" - March 4, 2015.
- "Personnel" - February 4, 2015.
Responsible Conduct of Research
Online training in the Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) is available through the Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI): Faculty and students may register at CITI as a person affiliated with the University of Memphis. Request the RCR Course. There are six modules and each take 30-35 minutes to complete.
- Research Misconduct
- Data Acquisition and Management
- Responsible Authorship
- Collaborative Research
- Conflicts of Interest
Upon completion, a notice will be sent to Research Compliance and a "Certificate of Training Completion" will be awarded.