Opportunities for Student Affairs donations
Your gift can help support programs that foster student learning through engagement and involvement. Your tax deductible contributions can underwrite scholarships and programs that make a difference to our diverse student body in the areas of career services, student counseling, leadership training, multicultural programs, fraternity and sorority life, health and fitness initiatives, adult and commuter student programs, disability services, veterans, parent programs and much, much more.
We ask that you aid our mission to engage, involve, educate and graduate UofM students by making a gift in support of Student Affairs programs today.
- Adult Student Association Enrichment Fund
- Allen J. Hammond Memorial Scholarship
- Authur S. Holmon Scholarship (Multicultural Affairs)
- Donald K. Carson Leadership Scholarship
- First Scholars Fund
- Multicultural Affairs Department Fund
- Parent Fund
- Student Affairs Leadership Fund (including Leadership)
- University Center Enrichment Fund
- William P. Roberts Memorial Fund (Disability Resources)