As part of the mission of SETWC, we will be engaging industry stakeholders in the region to:
- Identify regional transportation job sector needs and priorities,
- Catalogue existing workforce development programs and best practices,
- Identify workforce gaps in skills and training,
- Facilitate partnerships to address these gaps, and
- Align the transportation workforce pipeline efforts and programming to regional job
needs and priorities.
Opportunities for involvement include joining our steering committee, participating in SETWC stakeholder meetings, providing information about existing training programs for private sector employees for inclusion in the SETWC compendium. for more information, or to get involved, contact Stephanie Ivey at email@example.com.