Tiger Watch Parties!
UCF - UC Union
* Food specials will begin at these times.
All parties will take place in the Tigers of Memphis (TOM) restaurant in the University
Center. Check the SGA Facebook and Twitter for information on deals and promotions.
ESPN GameDay at the FedEx Forum!
University of Memphis vs. Gonzaga University
Saturday, February 8
Doors Open: 6:30 a.m.
ESPN GameDay will be live from the FedEx Forum beginning at 6:30 a.m. the morning
of Saturday, February 8 and students are needed to cheer on the University of Memphis
and participate in all of the festivities of GameDay. The doors open at 6:30 a.m.
for students to be front and center with exciting contests and action with ESPN.
The University of Memphis wants to make this an exciting and enjoyable event for all
of our students and the entire Memphis community, so we are asking you to carefully read the following informational guidelines about student gate admission being released
by the Dean of Students Office and the U of M Athletic Office.
GameDay at the FedEx Forum:
- Entrance to the FedEx Forum begins at 6:30 a.m. for GameDay activities/taping – A valid U of M Student ID must be scanned to receive a Wristband for early seating
to the Tigers vs. Gonzaga game.
- Parking – Arrangements are being made for early access to the student parking lots
beginning at 6:00 a.m. For student parking locations for games contact the Student
Government Association Office at 678-2051.
- Blue Line Shuttle will be running from campus to the FedEx Forum at 6:00 a.m. and
7:00 a.m. from the Central Parking lot. Returns to campus will run until 11:00 a.m.
Gonzaga Game Tip Off 8:00 p.m.:
- Wristbands issued at the morning GameDay activities/taping will allow students early
entrance to the Gonzaga game between 6:30 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. through a Wristband Express
Lane. Wristband students must be in line at 6:00 p.m. to guarantee early entrance.
- Wristband only guarantees entrance to the Wristband Express Lane for the Gonzaga game and not
seating in the lower student section.
- No student guest will be given a U of M GameDay Wristband or allowed in the Wristband
Express Line for entrance into the game.
- Limited Guest Tickets (200) will be sold in advance at the Athletic Ticket Office
(Guest seating will not be available in the lower bowl or for purchase at the FedEx
Forum for this game). Contact the Athletic Ticket Office for more information at 678-2331.
- Lost wristband will prevent entrance to the game because the ID will have been swiped.
- ID’s cannot be swiped more than once.
- General Student Line and Wristband Express Line open at 11:00 a.m. No lines may form
before 11:00 a.m.
- Students will not be permitted to leave the lines after 6:00 p.m. without forfeiting
their place in line.
- No body paint will be permitted during College GameDay activities/taping or during
the Gonzaga game.
- Prohibited Items will not be allowed in the FedEx Forum and must be disposed of prior
to entrance. FedEx Forum Prohibited Items
View our past issues below!
- U of M Student News August 26, 2013
- U of M Student News September 3, 2013
- U of M Student News September 9, 2013
- U of M Student News September 16, 2013
- U of M Student News September 23, 2013
- U of M Student News September 30, 2013
- U of M Student News October 7, 2013
- U of M Student News October 16, 2013
- U of M Student News October 21, 2013
- U of M Student News October 28, 2013
- U of M Student News November 4, 2013
- U of M Student News November 11, 2013
- U of M Student News November 25, 2013
- U of M Student News January 22, 2014
- U of M Student News January 27, 2014
- U of M Student News February 3, 2014
- U of M Student News February 10, 2014
- U of M Student News February 17, 2014
- U of M Student News February 24, 2014
- U of M Student News March 3, 2014
- U of M Student News March 24, 2014
- U of M Student News March 31, 2014
- U of M Student News April 7, 2014
- U of M Student News April 14, 2014
- U of M Student News April 21, 2014