SGA Travel Funding
As a service to students, SGA provides travel funding for University organizations and individuals. Please review the SGA Travel Procedures and Guidelines prior to applying for funding.
ATTENTION: SGA travel funds are awarded as a reimbursement after the travel is completed. If you receive funding from SGA and any other source you must meet with Mrs. Julia Rhodes in the Dean of Students Office prior to travel. Mrs. Rhodes may be reached at 901.678.2188 or via email at email@example.com.
To be eligible for Student Government Association travel funds you must be a student during the fall or spring semester in which you travel. If travel occurs during the summer you must either be registered for summer classes or have been registered for the spring semester and be registered for the following fall semester. If you have graduated you are NOT eligible for Student Government Association travel funds.
- Fall 2017: September 11, 2017 - NOTE: All Fall 2017 Graduate Travel Funds are depleted.
- Spring 2018: February 9, 2018 - Open Now!
- Summer 2018: March 16, 2018
apply for funding
- Undergraduate Travel Application (Main & Lambuth campuses)
- Graduate / Law School Travel Application (Main & Lambuth campuses)
Undergraduate, Graduate, Lambuth and Law Travel:
Mrs. Julia Rhodes | 901.678.2187 | firstname.lastname@example.org