As a service to students, SGA provides travel funding for University organizations
ATTENTION: SGA travel funds are awarded as a reimbursement after the travel is completed.
NOTE: If you receive funding from SGA and any other source you must meet with Mrs. Julia Rhodes in the Dean of Students Office prior to travel. Mrs. Rhodes may be reached at 901-678-2188 or via email at email@example.com.
To apply for funding:
Undergraduate students may download application and then submit completed application to the Student Government
Association Office, 214 University Center, prior to the application deadline. Applications
will not be accepted after the deadline.
Undergraduate Travel Application
Graduate and Law students may download application and then submit completed application to the Graduate School,
215 Administration Building, prior to the application deadline. Applications will
not be accepted after the deadline.
Graduate / Law School Travel Application
Mrs. Julia Rhodes | (901) 678-2187 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduate and Law Travel:
Ms. Kaitlin Duckett | (901) 678- 1408 | email@example.com
DEADLINES FOR APPLICATION (for both Undergraduate and Graduate/Law):
- Domestic Travel (continental United States) fifteen (15) business days in advance of departure date
- Hawaii and Alaska ten (10) weeks in advance of departure date
- International Travel ten (10) weeks in advance of departure date
- Canada and Mexico ten (10) weeks in advance of departure date
- If travel falls during the winter holiday break or during the break between spring
and summer terms or immediately following the start of a semester. It is recommended
that the application be submitted before the fifteen (15) business day deadline. If
travel is to occur during or shortly after a break the application should be submitted