Please click this GET INFORMATION hyperlink to tell us that you're interested in our program.
Fall 2014 MSW Information Sessions
On Campus Sessions (McCord 207):
- Wednesday, November 5th 5:30 - 7:00 pm
- Saturday, November 22nd 10:30 - 11:30 am
- Monday, December 15th 12:00 - 1:00 pm
- Application Deadlines
- Program Requirements
- How to Apply
- MSW-PDI Program
- Graduate Assistantships
- Part-time Master's Fellowships
- Housing and Community Development Fellowship
- Presidential Tuition Service Scholarship
- Professor Kenya Anderson advises all students who are thinking of changing their major to
Social Work or who are interested in transferring to the University of Memphis from
another institution of higher learning. For more information, please see our Academic Advising page.
- Only students who have completed both SWRK 2010 and SWRK 2911 are recognized as Social
Work (SWRK) majors.