Full- and Part-Time, Extended Study, and Distance Learning Admission Requirements:
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university is required.
- An undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 or better (A = 4.0) is preferred.
- Experience in social work (paid or volunteer) is strongly preferred.
Advanced Standing (3 semesters of study; 37 credit hours) Admission Requirements:
- BA in social work or BSW from an accredited BA/BSW program
- Admission as Advanced Standing student must occur within 5 years of BA in SW or BSW graduation
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 overall
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.3 in social work courses