Hongmei Zhang, Ph.D., M.S.
Associate Professor, Division of Epidemiology,
Biostatistics, and Environmental Health
- Ph.D., Iowa State University
- M.S., Iowa State University
- Bayesian methods
- Statistic methods in Bioinformatics
- Research focus: variable selection, clustering methods, and measurement error modeling
- Phenomics: Joint clustering to associate changes in allergy and asthma over time (R21)
(PI) Funding Source: NIAID/NIH
- Transgenerational epigenetic inheritance of allergy in a multigenerational cohort
(R01) (Co-I. PI: Wilfried Karmaus) Funding Source: NIAID/NIH
- Vitamin D and Related Genes, Race, and Prostate Cancer Aggressiveness (Co-I. PI: Susan
Steck) Funding Source: DOD
- Use of a Community-University Partnership to Eliminate Environmental Stressors (P50)
(Co-I. PI: Sacoby Wilson) Funding Source: NIH (no cost extension)
We are updating the ttScreening package according to the newly released R package
3.0.1. To allow users to continue using ttScreening, we included the source codes
Click here to access the source code file.
Programs and example data sets for variable selection in semi-parametric models
a. Readme file
Click here to download these files.