- Articulate, Model and Reward Professional Values and Ethics
- Understand and model stewardship of organizational resources
- Know, support and use team development methods
- Use system and strategic thinking models and methods to make decisions and solve problems
- Understand and apply models and methods of organizational change and innovation.
- Write clearly and effectively
- Speak clearly and effectively before individuals and groups, in formal and informal
- Display effective listening and communication skills
- Listen, hear and respond effectively to the ideas and thoughts of others
- Develop, organize, synthesize and articulate ideas and information
III. Critical Thinking
- Able to learn from mistakes
- Ask the right questions when making decisions
- Understand the structure and conduct of quantitative analytical methods: economic and financial evaluation, linear regression analysis, and forecasting methods.
- Monitor data and identify deviations, whether for internal processes and procedures
or for external trends.
- Evaluate testable hypotheses commonly arising in a management setting, selecting and
applying the appropriate quantitative methods.
- Examine data both qualitatively (e.g. focus groups, case studies, participant observation
and ethnographies) and quantitatively (e.g. descriptive statistics, descriptive epidemiology)
to determine patterns and trends.
- Work effectively with other professionals
- Understand, demonstrate and reward cultural sensitivity and competence
- Understand and apply basic concepts and tools that are integral to strategic thinking,
planning and management
Deadlines for Applications
MHA—Fall Enrollment Only
Priority Application Deadline:
Guaranteed Consideration Application Deadline:
Final Application Deadline: