Presented to one hourly paid and one monthly paid employee of the Division, the annual
Pyramid Award is awarded to employees who have achieved the highest standard of service
and deserve to be recognized for consistently striving at an exceptional level to
reach the pinnacle of the Pyramid.
A nominated employee must:
- Be a permanent full-time member in the division at the time of nomination and selection
as a winner
- Have been employed in the division at least one (1) year at the time of the nomination
- Not have won the award in the previous five (5) years. For a list of past winners, please click here.
- Assistant Vice Presidents, Associate Vice Presidents and Vice President are not eligible
to receive the award
Guidelines to consider in nomination of employee are:
- Consistently performs above and beyond the call of duty
- Displays consistent dedication to tasks
- Provides exemplary customer service to students, faculty, and staff
- Promotes fair play, cooperation, and diversity within the division and University
- Supports University activities and goals
- Makes efforts to support collaboration and coordination within the division and the
- Has developed ideas and project/system improvements which have improved divisional
or University processes and/or services
Employee will recieve:
- Gift Basket
- Pyramid Award
List of Past Winners
The Vice President for Student Affairs
Administration Building, Room 235.
Phone: (901) 678-2114.
Giving to Student Affairs
Behavioral Intervention Team (BIT)
New Student Convocation
Support for Nursing Mothers