For the forth year, Student Affairs, with thanks to ARAMARK, hosted the Table Topics
Lunch Event for University faculty, staff, and students on June 22, 2011 at 11:30
am in the Ballroom Room of the University Center.
Below is the list of topics. Click here for the discussion summaries for each table. They do not reflect any specific decisions or future initiatives.
We hope to repeat this type of event in June 2012. Please submit suggested topics
- A Degree at Last …. Long Time Coming!
- Behavior Intervention Program Plans
- Careers & Kids
- Centennial Plans / Tigers Around Town
- Central Avenue Project
- Civility Campaign on Campus
- Collaborative Ways to Enhance Student Retention
- Health New Century Initiative
- Internship Opportunities and Initiatives
- Memphis Research Consortium
- THEC Funding Formula Changes
- Use of Social Media on Campus
Previous Years' Notes