For the fifth year, Student Affairs, with thanks to ARAMARK, will host the Topic Tables
event on Wednesday, June 6th. It will be held in the UC Ballroom from 11:30 am to
1:00 pm and box lunches will be provided.
This year we are offering 12 topics which are listed below. To sign up to be a part
of the event, please CLICK HERE and select three topics which you are interested in being assigned to a table to
discuss. You may not get your first choice as we have to evenly distribute people.
Also, we encourage you to sign up for something NOT related to what you do every day!!
There will be discussion facilitators at each table and notes will be taken and distributed.
If you choose to join us we will notify you by Friday, June 1 which table you have
been assigned to. If you have any questions, please email Meta Laabs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are hoping for rich conversations, learning, and new relationships for all. We
look forward to seeing you at this fun event!
- Academic Strategies through ACAD 1100
- Campus Traditions & Pride
- Civil War Revisited: June 6, 1862 Battle of Memphis and the Road to the Emancipation
Proclamation: Smithsonian exhibit coming to UM
- Discrimination and Harassment 2012
- Evaluating Presidential Debates
- Healthy Dining on Campus
- Move to the Big East
- Supporting At-Risk Students
- Technology Transfer & Entrepreneurship
- Tweeting While You Learn
- UM Website: Upcoming Changes
- Women's Health: Hot Topic
Sign up now!
Previous Years' Notes