- If you believe that you were wrongly issued a parking citation, please fill out the
online appeal form at https://memphis.t2hosted.com/cmn/auth.aspx; additionally, this is the only place you may appeal a citation. The login requires the same username and password as you use to access your University
of Memphis email account (uuid/password).
- To fill out the appeal form you must have the citation number as well as the vehicle's
license plate number, this information should be printed on the citation.
- Plead your case in the appeal; also, if you would like to appear in person, please state your desire to do so within the
appeal. However, in person appeals are not available during the summer months.
- The appeals are automatically forwarded to the Student Government Court which meets
and reviews the appeals on a weekly basis. The dates and times the Court meets will
be announced in the Dailey Helmsman at the beginning of each fall and spring semester
or you can contact the Office of Judicial and Ethical Programs at 678-2298.
- Information regarding the Court's decision about your parking citation appeal can
be obtained by emailing the SGA Chief Justice at email@example.com or by calling Parking Services at (901) 678-2212.
- Please remember, you only have 15 working days to appeal a citation. After 15 days,
you will no longer have access to appeal that particular citation. For any questions
regarding parking or your appeal, please contact Parking Services, which is located
at 120 Zach Curlin in the parking garage or call at (901) 678-2212.
Office of Student Conduct
University of Memphis
359 University Center
Memphis, TN 38152
Phone: (901) 678-2298
Fax: (901) 678-4534
Ethics In Action Online Workbook