Professional Connections Program
The Office of Student Leadership & Involvement presents an initiative for student leaders: Professional Connections Program.
- Network with community leaders over lunch that is provided by the Student Leadership & Involvement Staff.
- Community leaders have come from many local Memphis businesses and corporations, as well as hospitals, non-profit, and more!
- Receive advice and inside tips about teamwork & collaboration, problem solving, personal branding, communication & technology etiquette, and much more!
Check out photos from the Professional Connections Program to get a preview of what this amazing program is like!
- Must have a cumulative 2.75 GPA
- Must attend these three sessions (once a month) from 12:30 - 2:00
- February 9, 2018: UC Beale Room
- March 23, 2018: UC Beale Room
- April 6, 2018: UC Beale Room
- Open to learning and participating in discussion
For additional information, students interested in applying or professionals wanting to assist should contact Shelby Harris at email@example.com or 901.678.5251.