- Clio’s Closet
- This confidential resource provides non-perishable food items, toiletries, clothing
and even baby necessities and is open to all students in need.
- Mitchell Hall 130
- Monday through Friday 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Good Will
- University Location: 574 S Highland St, Memphis, TN 38111
- Visit http://www.goodwill.org to find a location nearest you
- Freecycle Memphis
- MIFA Emergency
- Assistance with rent, utilities, food, clothing, and other necessities.
- 910 Vance Ave, Memphis, TN 38126
- Riverside Missionary Baptist Church Community Services
- Provides a food pantry and clothes closet for persons with MIFA vouchers.
- 3560 S Third St Memphis, TN 38109
- (901) 789-4570
- Hours: Tuesday and Thursday 9:00-12:00
- Eligibility: Must be resident of 38109. Only one time per month.
- Documents to Bring: Photo ID, proof of residence, proof of income, or proof of public
assistance. Must have MIFA voucher.
- St. Anne’s Catholic Church
- Provides food pantry and clothes closet to those in need.
- 706 S Highland St, Memphis, TN 38111
- (901) 323-3817
- Hours: Saturday 9:00-11:00
- Eligibility: Accepts walk-in residents of 38111, 38112, or 38114.
- Documents to Bring: Photo ID, proof of residence
- Serving in Christ Outreach Ministry
- Provides food pantry and clothes closet to those in need in Shelby County.
- 2546 Deadrick St, Memphis, TN 38114
- (901) 290-2110
- Hours: Monday –Friday 9:00-4:00
- Eligibility: Must be a Shelby County resident. Accepts referrals from the American
- Documents to Bring: Photo ID, proof of public assistance, proof of income
- St. Jude Missionary Baptist Church
- Provides food pantry and clothes closet, plus monthly hot meal for anyone in need.
Persons can only visit pantry once per month.
- 835 E Trigg Ave, Memphis, TN 38106
- (901) 948-1489
- Hours: Clothes closet is the 4th Friday of the month from 3:30-4:30
- Eligibility: Must be a resident of 38106. Accepts MIFA vouchers.
- Documents to Bring: Proof of public assistance, proof of income no more than 150%
of federal poverty level (varies based on household size), proof of residence.
- The Generous House
- An food pantry and clothing closet where all items are free or sold at reduced prices
to those who qualify for assistance.
- 1790 N Germantown Pkwy, Cordova, TN 38016
- Guests to Generous House may shop for food twice a month and clothing once a month.
- Hours: Mondays & Wednesdays 10:00-12:00