The following are resources to find part-time employment that allows you to keep academics a priority:
- Student Employment at the U of M
- Tiger Catering: Aramark
- Career Services: Tiger Link
- The new TigerLink system will provide current students and graduates of the University with access to job and internship listings, career fair information, on-campus interview schedules, resume and cover letter templates, online practice interviews, and the ability to schedule career advising appointments through an online calendar system.
- Tennessee Career Center
- The Workforce Investment Network (WIN) is a community resource that prepares job seekers for jobs and helps connect them with employment opportunities in Memphis, Shelby County, and Fayette County.
- Locations http://www.workforceinvestmentnetwork.com/contact/locations
- SEEDCO: Memphis Earn Benefits
- Provides work and family support for those in need
- 22 North Front Street #800 Memphis TN 38103
- Monday-Friday 9:00-5:00