Undergraduate and Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) advising are located within the Office of Teacher Education and Student Support Services, Ball Hall, Room 202.
For further information please use the menu to the left of the screen or contact 901-678-2377.
The Teacher Education advisers:
- Support Teacher Education students through the admission process,
- Advise all Instruction, Curriculum and Leadership (ICL) undergraduate majors,
- Advise all Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) students,
- Provide students with web registration information and course scheduling issues, and
- Explain academic policies and regulations.