Undergraduate and Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) advising are located within the Office of Teacher Education and Student Support Services, Ball Hall, Room 202.
For further information please use the menu to the left of the screen or contact 901-678-2377.
The Teacher Education advisors:
- Support ICL students through the admission process,
- Advise all ICL undergraduate majors,
- Advise all ICL Master of Teaching graduate students,
- Provide students with web registration information and course scheduling issues, and
- Explain academic policies and regulations.