The Testing Center provides test administration services for local students from out-of-town
institutions or agencies. The student should first contact the sponsoring school or
agency for all requirements so that a testing session at the UofM Testing Center can
be set up properly. Then the student needs to contact the UofM Testing Center (901-678-2428
or email at firstname.lastname@example.org ) to establish an appointment at our center. If testing requires a legal contract,
the Testing Center may not be able to be able to provide testing for the inquiring
- Testing is administered Mondays through Fridays 8:00am-4:00pm.
- The testing fee is $25 per exam which must be paid before testing begins. Use the
link below to pay the fee online. Print the receipt before closing the fee payment
- All tests or access to online tests must be sent to the Testing Center office.
- The examinee should call to confirm the appointment date and to confirm the arrival
of testing materials at least one day prior to testing.
- All examinees are required to present a valid government issued photo ID with a signature
and the printed fee payment receipt.
- No personal items will be allowed in the testing room. Secure lockers are provided
for the examinee's convenience.
- The examinee is responsible for obtaining information about testing at our site.
Check on location, directions and parking options in advance of beginning the trip to the Testing Center.
- Return of completed testing materials is by regular US Postal Services, unless the
sponsoring institution or the student wishes to pay courier charges (FedEx, UPS, UPSP,
etc). Pre-paid packaging should be included with the arriving testing materials.
- All completed tests will be returned to the student's institution or agency by the
Click Here to Pay for Proctored Testing
Note: All proctoring for RODP (Regents Online Degree Program) classes is administered
through UofM Extended Programs at 901-678-5784
Testing Center Main Office
112 Brister Hall
3669 Alumni Drive
Memphis, TN 38152-3440
Visitor Parking Information
Directions to Campus
Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Phone: (901) 678-2428