The Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS®) is a multiple-choice assessment of basic
academic knowledge in reading, mathematics, science and English and language usage.
The objectives assessed on the TEAS exam are those which nurse educators deemed most
appropriate and relevant to measure entry level skills and abilities of nursing program
Please read all information thoroughly to ensure proper registration.
- Test Administration Fee: $72.00
- Acceptable methods of payment are: Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express.
- Once this fee is paid, you will receive a confirmation email from MARKETPLACE confirming
your chosen appointment time and date.
- All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Through our secure Marketplace payment center, examinees are to select a time, date
and pay their administration fee. **Exam dates will not be present if that particular
day is full.
- Once you have registered for a specific date and time, it may not be rescheduled. Please note: It is extremely important that you register for the correct date and
time; No refunds or schedule changes will be granted for incorrect registrations.
- YOU MUST CREATE A USERNAME AND PASSWORD THROUGH ATI TESTING PRIOR TO YOUR TEST DATE-
The ATI user name/password will be used at the testing center to launch your exam.
To begin this process CLICK HERE
- The TEAS exam can be taken at the University of Memphis Main campus or at the Lambuth
campus by clicking the appropriate link below.
- For information regarding the TEAS test, please visit the ATI website. For information regarding the University of Memphis Nursing Program, please
visit the Loewenberg School of Nursing website.
What to Bring
- A non-expired Government issued photo ID is required and must be presented prior to
testing. **Your photo ID must be a valid photo ID matching exactly the name you used when registering.
NO EXCEPTIONS**. All ID's must include a current photograph, examinee's signature and a permanent
- Driver's License
- Government issued State ID card (from DMV)
- Bring your Printed email receipt sent to you by Marketplace and your username/password created with ATI
Testing. YOU MUST CREATE A USERNAME AND PASSWORD THROUGH ATI TESTING PRIOR TO YOUR TEST DATE - (see Registration Information above)
- You must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your testing time. Please be prompt.
No late arrivals will be admitted.
Schedule Your Exam
By clicking the campus location below, I agree that I have read and understand the
information listed on this website. I am now ready to register for the TEAS.
For general inquires, please contact: Charlotte Wade,
email@example.com or (901) 678-3013
Please Note: Exam dates for the next month are released towards the end of the current
For general inquires, please contact: Antoinette Smith,
firstname.lastname@example.org or (731) 425-1910
Please Note: Exam dates are released bi-weekly
Testing Center Main Office
112 Brister Hall
3669 Alumni Drive
Memphis, TN 38152-3440
Visitor Parking Information
Directions to Campus
Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Phone: (901) 678-2428