- Tiger Bikes can be rented up to two weeks at a time by U of M students, faculty or
- The Tiger Bike Shop is open every Monday – Friday from 1 p.m. – 4 p.m., while U of
M classes are in session.
- There is a 24-hour waiting period before you can check out another bike.
- For your convenience, e-mail the Tiger Bike Shop at firstname.lastname@example.org in advance to verify bikes are available or to secure a spot on the waiting list
if all bikes are out.
- Each member must check out a helmet and u-lock and cable lock combo with key with
each Tiger Bike.
- There is a $10 per day late fee for each day the Tiger Bike/accessories are not returned.
- The Tiger Bike and Tiger Bike accessories are the responsibility of the member.
- Tiger Bikes for students are funded through the green fee, while Tiger Bikes for faculty
and staff are made available by Physical Plant.
Tiger Bike Shop 901-678-4201