- There is a non-refundable $35 Tiger Bike membership fee that must be paid each semester
before you are able to check out a Tiger Bike. Tiger Bikes can be checked out for
up to two weeks at a time.
- Go to the Bursar’s Office in Wilder Tower and pay the $35 membership fee to enroll
in the Tiger Bike Share Program. Your U of M ID is required to enroll, and students
must be enrolled in the current semester with fees paid in order to qualify.
- Visit the Tiger Bike Shop, located at 3699 Southern Avenue, and complete the membership
process. Your University ID and receipt from the Bursar’s Office is required in order
to check out a bicycle.
- Upon reviewing the program details and rules of the road, you must sign a legal waiver
and receive instruction on how to properly secure the bicycle.
- You are now ready to ride your TIGER BIKE!
Tiger Bike Shop 901-678-4201