What is Tigers Teach?
Tigers Teach is a program that will teach you about how people learn and how to leverage
technology to revolutionize teaching and learning. For a Biology, Chemistry, and Physics
major a full Tigers Teach program adds only 8 elective hours (the remainder of the
courses satisfy B.S. degree requirements).
If are a Biology, Chemistry, Earth Science, Mathematics or Physics major we have a
degree plan for you that does not increase your time to graduation. If you could qualify
for a minor in a science or mathematics you can inquire about how the Tigers Teach program can fit into your degree program. See our sample degree plans to see how the Tigers Teach program can fit with your major.
Why Choose Tigers Teach?
Hallmarks of this program include:
- You will be reimbursed for your background check and the tuition for the first two
courses (STEP 1 and STEP 2) when you successfully complete them.
- You will have early and intensive experiences in real classrooms working with local
- You will have exclusive access to internships and scholarships.
- You will receive exclusive academic support in your major.
- You will be able to join the Tigers Teach Student Society, an active student organization with community outreach opportunities.
- Employers and Professional Schools value Tigers Teach.
Complete our Interested Student form
or contact us at email@example.com