Helping you Help your Student!
Welcome University of Memphis parents and families! These pages are designed for the parents and families of current and future students. We hope that you will find all the information you need to help you help your student during their time at the University of Memphis.
In addition to the website, please feel free to call us at any time with any questions, comments, or concerns you may have, from a hotel recommendation to help with your student's financial aid package. We are just an e-mail (email@example.com) or phone call (901.678.2115) away. We look forward to meeting and assisting you in the coming years.
Mission and Goals
Helping you Help your student!
The mission of Parent & Family Services is to support, inform and engage parents with the University of Memphis community; to advocate for family involvement in order to promote student development and student success, and to provide opportunities for parents and families to connect with the Tiger experience.
- Communicate regularly with parents to provide them with pertinent information to help support student success
- Engage parents in the University community to promote retention and graduation
- Provide a point of contact for parents and family members to facilitate open communication
- Provide information about the student experience
- Promote and sponsor programs and events that meet the needs of parents and students