To better serve our parents and guide our services, we are proud to announce the creation
of the UMparents Parent and Family Council. This council of parents will provide feedback
on services and lead us in future endeavors.
Purpose and Charge of the Parent and Family Council:
- Foster communication between the University and parents for the betterment of students
- Serve as a liaison for the University to the parent community
- Assist in fundraising efforts and the goals of the Parent Fund and Parent & Family
- Attend a meeting once a semester
- Donate to the Parent Fund once a year (no minimum amount)
- Be an ambassador for the University of Memphis to your community
If you are interested in participating in the Parent Council, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.