We will be adding to our website regularly, so please check back here to see what
- Check out our list of Tips for Parents of Incoming Freshmen Students. We hope it will help you and your student transition to college life. Click here to read.
- Check out our new article, Parenting a First-Time College Student, by our Assistant Vice President for Student Affairs/Student Development, Dr. Stephanie
Blaisdell. Click here to read.
- Our Parent Panel is one of the most popular sessions at Parent Orientation each year. CLICK HERE to see one of our sessions from the 2011 Parent Orientation.
- Not sure what Tiger Funds are or why your student says they are eating in a Tiger
Den? Check out our UofM Vocabulary for a full list of UofM specific vocabulary.
- New Student Convocation: Check out the 2010 New Student Convocation at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5e2UJYNZYc
- Parent Orientation 2010: The presentations from our Parent Orientation sessions during the summer are now
available on our website! Click here to view them.
- Micky Pietkiewicaz, 2nd year freshman, gives advice to the class of 2010 as they prepare
for their freshman year. Click here to read her advice.
Memphis In a Minute
Do you want to keep up with what is going on on-campus, but don't have a lot of time?
Check out Memphis in a Minute. The weekly video is a recap of the events on-campus
in just sixty seconds. Click Here to watch!
University News and Features
To read about all of the exciting things going on at the University of Memphis, check
out our News and Features page.
Interested in reading about what is going on on-campus? Read The Daily Helmsman everyday