Technology — it's a wonderful thing.
umTech is your starting point for Information Technology Services here at the UofM. We're here because technology is such a huge part of the college experience. No matter what your comfort level is with using advanced technologies, umTech will help you get up to speed so you can learn, teach, work, and stay connected through technology at the University of Memphis.
We answer your calls, visit staff and faculty offices, meet with you online or in our office to discuss technology, fix problems, and host training sessions that could improve your performance and productivity. We will help you wrap your brain around the most innovative campus tools, using technology to create, learn, explore, teach, and conduct business.
eCourseware - Spring Tune-up
Shorten Your Wait!
Your courses in eCourseware will no longer take 24-48 hours to be available! Yep, you read that right! You asked and we listened. Faculty and students will be able to access their courses shortly after they register or have been assigned a course during the semester's enrollment period.
This Week at umTech....
- How can I check my University or Memphis email (umMail) on my mobile device?
- umDrive: Where can I find more information (or help files) on using umDrive?
- How do I reset my Microsoft Services Password?
- What Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware is allowed by SafeConnect (NAC)?
- How can I access the wireless network with my game system (Xbox, PlayStation, etc)?