Our Mission at the Center for Teaching and Learning (CTL)...
Is to provide instructional technologies’ training in support of the University’s
mission of student success.
To empower the University’s community through individual consultations, group/department
trainings, hosting emerging technology workshops, collaborating on technology issues
and researching new and evaluating existing technologies with other campus members.
Our focus is to guide the community to success and understand how technology is an
integral part of that success.
CTL Faculty Newsletter - Spring 2015
- What's inside... Office 365, Ensemble Upgrade, Flip Your Classroom, Manage Dates Tool... and more.
Center for Teaching and Learning Blog
- Come explore, collaborate, and learn with the Center for Teaching and Learning.
eCourseware Workshop for TAs
- The CTL is providing a workshop specially designed for Teaching Assistants who work
with Faculty teaching with eCw. To signup click here.
|Workshops Offered by CTL...
- eCourseware Essentials for Beginners
- umMedia: Ensemble and Mediasite Introduction
- eCourseware Assessments Tools
- eCourseware TA/GA Workshops
- eCourseware Communications Tools
Multiple dates available for each topic, see the Events calendar.
Please register for all trainings on Learning Curve
CENTER FOR TEACHING AND LEARNING
100 Administration Bldg., Memphis, TN 38152
Phone: 901.678.8888 | Email: email@example.com