Our Mission at the Center for Teaching and Learning (CTL)...
Is to provide instructional technologies’ training in support of the University’s
mission of student success.
To empower the University’s community through individual consultations, group/department
trainings, hosting emerging technology workshops, collaborating on technology issues
and researching new and evaluating existing technologies with other campus members.
Our focus is to guide the community to success and understand how technology is an
integral part of that success.
CTL Faculty Newsletter - FALL 2014
- What's inside... umMedia, eCourseware Integrations/Updates, Gliffy for umWiki, and more!
Center for Teaching and Learning Blog
- Come explore, collaborate, and learn with the Center for Teaching and Learning.
|News and Notes...
- December Workshops
- The Center for Teaching and Learning will be providing one-on-one training for the
month of December to assist faculty members with preparing for the end of the semester.
Please submit a consultation request at umTech Service Desk or contact ITS Service Desk at 901.678.8888.
- eCourseware Department Aide Refresher Information
|Workshops Offered by CTL...
- eCourseware Essentials for Beginners
- umMedia: Ensemble and Mediasite Introduction
- Smart Classroom How-to's
Multiple dates available for each topic, see the Events calendar.
Please register for all trainings on Learning Curve
CENTER FOR TEACHING AND LEARNING
100 Administration Bldg., Memphis, TN 38152
Phone: 901.678.8888 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org