Our Mission at the Center for Teaching and Learning (CTL)...
Is to provide instructional technologies’ training in support of the University’s
mission of student success.
To empower the University’s community through individual consultations, group/department
trainings, hosting emerging technology workshops, collaborating on technology issues
and researching new and evaluating existing technologies with other campus members.
Our focus is to guide the community to success and understand how technology is an
integral part of that success.
eCourseware Workshop for TAs
- CTL is providing a workshop specially designed for Teaching Assistants who work with
Faculty teaching with eCw.
- This workshop focuses on common eCw tools, working with dates and restrictions, grades,
and allows time for questions.
- Sign up at TA Workshops.
CTL Faculty Newsletter - FALL 2014
- What's inside... umMedia, eCourseware Integrations/Updates, Gliffy for umWiki, and more!
|Workshops Offered by CTL...
- eCourseware Essentials for Beginners
- umMedia: Ensemble and Mediasite Introduction
- Smart Classroom How-to's
Multiple dates available for each topic, see the Events calendar.
Please register for all trainings on Learning Curve
CENTER FOR TEACHING AND LEARNING
100 Administration Bldg., Memphis, TN 38152
Phone: 901.678.8888 | Email: email@example.com