Project Collaboration at the UofM
Atlassian Confluence is the wiki service offered by the University of Memphis. Branded
as UMWiki, the service is available to Faculty, Staff and Students to collaborate
on writing and sharing content with teams of all sizes. It can be just words, or images,
diagrams and activity streams.
The thing that makes wiki pages different from other web pages is the edit button. Provided that a person has the right permissions, he can edit the page, save the
changes, and the updates will be visible to other people immediately.
Where Do I Begin?
UMWiki can be accessed by users with a valid UofM UUID and password via the myMemphis
- Go to the myMemphis portal at http://my.memphis.edu.
- Select the eCampus Resources tab
- Find the UMWiki channel (box) and click the link
- Under the Search box on the right side, click Add Space for a new Project space.
- UMWiki User Guide has information for adding new spaces, editing, working with permissions, and more.
- UofM commonly asked questions and answers can be found in AskTOM.
- If you need further assistance, the umTech Service Desk is available 24x7 at 901.678.8888.