wireless Network and Wifi Connectivity

Network Data Connection Relocate

Service Description: 

Request to relocate a data connection in a specific location to another location. This request includes the installation of the data cable, jack, and switch port in the data closet.

Who Can Request? 

Authorized members of faculty, staff, and service desk. Note: Authorized users are faculty or staff. These people have been identified or approved by the Dean, Chair, or Department head. They may request services that will incur an expenditure from a referenced, valid account.

How to Request Service?

For assistance, please submit a service request.

What Information Do I Need to Fulfill Service Request?  

To make a service request, please include:  Affiliation, a valid billing index number, building/room number, urgency, and phone number. You must also include the Department Head approving work order changes. Note: You must be authorized member of Faculty, Staff, or Service Desk to make this request.