phone Phones, Voicemail, and CATV

Cable TV: Cancel

Service Description: 

Request to cancel/remove a cable TV connection in a specific location and terminate billing.

Who Can Request? 

Authorized members of faculty, staff, and service desk. Note: Authorized users are faculty or staff who have been identified or approved by the Dean, Chair, or Department head to request services that will incur an expenditure from a referenced, valid account.

How to Request Service?

For assistance, please submit a service request.

What Information Do I Need to Fulfill Service Request?  

Service Request must be submitted by an authorized member of faculty, staff, or Service Desk. The following information must be ready to enter in the Service Request: Affiliation, Department Head approving work order changes, a valid billing index number, Building name and room number, Desired due date, Urgency, and Phone number.